We’re currently looking for a Head of Document Control (Maternity Cover), who will be responsible for all project documents/managing document work flow.
- Downloading and uploading documents from project extranets
- Managing document workflow and maintaining project directories
- Enforcing project protocols
- Creating issue sheets
- Recording, printing and scanning documents
- Keeping all folders and registers up-to-date
- Informing the team of incoming documentation, and filing project correspondence
- Monitoring outstanding actions
- Processing RFI/AI’s, and project related emails as above
- Assisting with all project-related administration as required
- Operate within the terms of the company’s management system
- Assisting with archiving/recalling of documents
- Assisting with managing snagging systems
- Checking drawings in line with both client’s and internal QA Requirements
Key Skills and Qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Organised, reliable, efficient use of time
- Patience and diligence
- Positive mental attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- PC Literate in the use of MS Office and Acrobat
If you are currently based in the UK and wish to apply, please email your details to email@example.com, enclosing a covering letter, CV and an indication of your salary expectations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.